Dr. B. Tripp Henderson is a National Board and MS State Board licensed Chiropractic Physician as well as possessing an additional post-graduate training and certification in strength training as a CSCS (Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist) through the NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association). He has been freeing people from pain in his clinic in Oxford, MS since 2001. As a Chiropractic physician with experience and additional post-graduate training, he is committed to returning and promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Henderson uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, proper prescription of exercise, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins/mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Henderson is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to pain relief, restore normal function; therefore promote good health.
- Delta State University- Cleveland, MS
- Parker College of Chiropractic- Dallas, TX
- National Strength & Conditioning Association- Lincoln, NE
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts 1-4 (Doctor of Chiropractic)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (CSCS)
- Mississippi Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons- First Aid/CPR
- American Red Cross- Preventing Disease Transmission/Oxygen Administration
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association(ACA)
- Mississippi Chiropractic Association(MCA)-Past President, Vice-President, Secretary, and District 1 Rep.
- National Strength & Conditioning Association(NSCA)